Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Lunch-Do

The lunch outing that we've been planning for weeks finally materialised. We(my classmates and me) went to Atria this afternoon to grab a quick lunch. Guess what?! We decided to be naughty and brought our mobiles to school. Haha....but I guess I was the naughtiest 'coz I brought my camera along, thanks to a dear friend who reminded me to.=)



So, we went and ate and took pictures. It was fun and at least my friends could witness with their own eyes that I do have a big appetite. Don't underestimate my petite size!! Haha...but anyway, the highlight of the day was still my dear dear friend, Y3 the laughing hyena as usual laughed like a mad person about what? We do not know...

Here are some of the pictures we took....

* the laughing hyena who always bring us laughter (Yike Yuan)*

*the outing gang...(from left seated: Hui Nee, Kah Yee, Me, Li Sze;

from left standing: Yike Yuan and Mei Teng)*

*ahem! the privilege one...the thorn among the roses (Jia Xian)*

*Do we look alike?? Hmm....*

Well, I'm thankful God put into my life such wonderful friends. I learnt how to enjoy friendship better this year. But I doubt we can have more of such outings in the near future especially next year with SPM coming up. Hey guys! Thanks for a fun lunch-do today. Let's do it again....soon?

No comments: