Saturday, September 6, 2008

Breaking Free

Have you ever felt as if you're overflowing with love for something or someone but could not pin-point what it was? Well, as for me, there were many times when I just felt as if my heart was bursting with love. Bursting with love for someone....but who, i always thought to myself. I quickly went through a mental list of the people I know. However, none came to mind each time...so, I came to a conclusion that I'm bursting with love for a stranger, my future partner whom I have yet to know. But isn't it amazing that if you guard your heart which is full of feelings carefully, you can actually love hard and real when the time comes for you to fall head over heels in love with a special someone? That's exactly how I feel...I just hope and pray that my future mate, whoever it may be will know how to appreciate this priceless gift I have for him. =)

No comments: