Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Ouchie....Blister..

Blisters....ouch, they hurt! After such a long long time, I went back to playing tennis. The game was supposed to be an hour but by the last 10 minutes, I could hardly play. Wanna know why? There's friction between my hand and the handle of the racquet. A whole chunk of skin came off....well, not exactly but half of it was hanging. Yes, ouch! The rubber grip kinda got old so it became rough.


Now I feel so handicap...doing everything with only my left hand. Thank God it's holidays! =P


Oh and guys, make sure you check the overgrip of your tennis racquet before you go back
to the court if you haven't been playing for some time. =) Just so you don't hurt yourself like I did...

I had my racquet's overgrip changed and re-stringed it as well...now, it is as good as new and I can't wait to use it next week :-> See you coach Quhar !


Cheers!

No comments: